Monday, January 27, 2014

Sweet Somethings.

Look at you, you made it to Monday again and just in time for the new weekly post, "Sweet Somethings." Each Monday, I'll supply you with a list of things that have made my heart dance in the past few days and hopefully make a case of the Mondays disappear.

coldwindandiron:

I wanna be the blue lake to your mountainside.

+ Speaking of sweet...a new study has found that love makes things taste sweeter 

+ Free People has added love stories as a new category on their blog 

+ Kendrick perfected my favorite song to spin to 

+ Zooey Deschanel has teamed up with Tommy Hilfiger for a new line of dresses 

+ Indoor tents from Etsy

+ Brooklyn just created their own Shuffleboard Club 

+ Kittens and Kale

+ Last day of Madewell's extra 40% sale items 

+ Finally, my favorite quote from last night's GIRLS episode:

No comments:

Post a Comment